Wednesday, February 6, 2013

The Year of the Wedding

This is a very exciting year, three of the most important couples in my life have decided to tie the knot!
I am hoping to use wedding Wednesday to highlight and talk about their wedding planning! It is so much fun to be apart of weddings when they involve people you love so dearly!

My brother Keith and his fiancé Sara

These two loves, and the aunt and uncle to PJF will be getting married this October in New Orleans. They met while attending Tulane University and stayed and lived in New Orleans for several years after. I could not be more thrilled for their upcoming nuptuials! Chris, Patrick and I are all in the wedding and I am so excited to celebrate with our whole family in the NOLA! Sara has incredible style and is planing a glamorous, fun and sparkly event!

Kerry and Shane

Kerry and her fiance Shane are getting married this September in Vermont. She is one of my closest and longest friendships, and I am over the moon for her. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding and I am thrilled to return the favor! They are getting married outdoors at a beautiful farm. It will be a rustic and elegant affair!

Olivia and Todd

Olivia is also one of my closest childhood friends. She and her fiancé Todd are getting married in July in Jamaica. It is my first true "destination" wedding. Olivia has always been the fashionista of the group and I can't wait to see how she translates her style into her big day!

I am so excited to share their planning, details and days with you all!
Something Charming



Happy Wedding Wednesday

xoxo
Katie








4 comments:

  1. I have tons of weddings to go to this year as well. (including my own!!) Stopping by from the linkup!! :)
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, now you have lots of great parties to look forward to! And perhaps a stint as bridesmaid or three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all these wonderful people in your life! It sounds like you have a lot to look forward to this year :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got 2 save the dates in the mail last week and I'm soooo excited for wedding season. Weddings are the best, especially when you are so close to the couple!

    ReplyDelete