Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. Best Valentines Day you’ve ever had: My husband (then boyfriend and I's second Valentine's together, we got snowed in for two days. There was no time for candy, gifts or even cards...we got Chinese food, ate it in bed and watched movies. Best Valentine's Day ever!

2. Worst Valentines Day you’ve ever had: None that I can really remember.

3. What did you do for Valentines this year? I made us a nice dinner and we watched movies!

4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single: Going out for an awesome girl's night!

5. Favorite Valentines Candy? I love conversation hearts

6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood: Making valentine's day mail boxes, and giving Valentine's at school, I can't wait to help Patrick make Valentine's!

Happy Sunday
xoxo
Katie

1 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up and a new follower! I have loved helping my little one make valentines! This was the first year she made the mail box and I enjoyed it more then she did!

    ReplyDelete