Thursday, February 14, 2013

Saw It! Pinned It! Did It! Valentine's Day Edition!

So I got a bunch of inspiration from Pinterest for this Valentine's Day!
I am linking up again this week with Katie from Keep Calm and Carry On and Steph at Beautiful Mess!

First off a gift for my love!

Here was my inspiration...
Source: weheartit.com via Ellen on Pinterest

What you need...
An assortment of all the things your man loves!
I used gum, a few nips, chapstick and my husband's favorite candy bars but you can really use anything you want!
A flower pot or some other vessel (a beer mug would also be super cute!)
Sticks or Skewers
Tape 
Ribbon for finishing touches

What you do...
Assemble as you like, I started at the back and worked my way forward then added the fake flowers at the end for filler. 

Here is the finished product!




And of course Patrick needed his own Valentine's basket as well!


For his I included a new book, stuffed animal, a new toy, strawberry freeze dried yogurt bits and fruit squeeze pouches! All in Valentine's colors of course!

Then I got some dinner Pinterest inspiration...

And here is my version! 


I just had to share this adorable bottle of champagne my husband got for us! I adore it!


I am trying to think of something crafty to do with the finished bottle! Any ideas?!?!
Hope you all had a fabulous night!

Happy Valentine's Day
xoxo
Katie







3 comments:

  1. I love the man bouquets! I really wanted to make one this year but didn't end up doing it.. maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man bouquet is awesome girl. I think you could use the bottle for anything. That can be the next post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO going to make one of these man bouquets for my hubby soon. Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete