Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

So the past year has been crazy, eventful and life changing! Here is a quick recap of the year 2012 for the Flynns.




In January we lost our beautiful girl Marlee. It was very sudden and we were both heart broken. The picture off her resting on my pregnant belly is the last one we have of her and I know she is one of Patrick's many guardian angels!


We found out we were having a boy! and got decorating!








We celebrated Baby Patrick at my Baby Shower!





We were overwhelmed with joy as we welcomed Patrick James into the world in June!






We had Patrick's newborn pictures taken by our amazing wedding photographer Jerome of Studio 1923!



We celebrated our first Wedding anniversary!



We attended two family wedding! Can we talk about how stunning they both are?



Family shots at both weddings






We took our first family trip to the shore. It was a lot of work, but a ton of fun.




We celebrated Patrick's First Halloween, cutest puppy ever!







We had family portraits taken with my in laws!


We celebrated Patrick's first Thanksgiving!






We celebrated our first Christmas as a family!


And I ended the year with the best New Year's kiss ever!

This has been an amazing year for our family. Watching Patrick grow has been the greatest joy of my life. I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us! Happy New Years! Resolutions to come but for today I'm enjoying the memories of 2012 and one last yummy meal!

xoxo Katie






















0 comments:

Post a Comment