Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Dream House... Part One

We are currently leaving in the condo that I grew up in. My dad graciously is renting it to us while we figure out if we want to buy a home, buy this condo or .... ? I love raising Patrick in the home I grew up in. We are also in the center of our town and can walk to the grocery store, library and lots of restaurants, shops and fro yo places (not too shabby!) butttttt I often dream of the house we will have in the future. Of course this little experiment would be hard and pretty expensive but hey a girl can dream right? So here is the first part of my "dream" home! more to come! Happy Wednesday!
xoxo Katie



Entry Way




Living Room

Source: decorpad.com via Katie on Pinterest



Kitchen

Source: bhg.com via Katie on Pinterest






Source: yesandyes.org via Amy on Pinterest











Dining Room








Guest Bathroom


Source: hgtv.com via Katie on Pinterest

1 comments:

  1. Love your dream house! Can I come over?! Found you from Katie's blog {Keep Calm and Carry On}! New follower! Check out mine when you get a chance! www.llstyling.com

    ReplyDelete