Monday, January 14, 2013

Design Obsession!

So for a long time I had a problem defining my style. Preppy, yes! vintage, a bit...modern, um no! But I have never really identified with a lot of homes or designs I had seen on television or in magazines. That was until I stumbled up Sarah Richardson on HGTV.

Sarah's style is an exact match to my own. I love her custom upholstered furniture, classic color combinations, wall paper with a dash of youthfulness and fun. I swear if I ever won the lottery I would fly her down from Canada to design my own custom home. So until that happens I will simply swoon over her beautiful designs and watch DVRed marathons of Sarah's House. Sarah's house is a show where she designs a home from the bottom up. She has done her own vacation home, 60' ranch and cookie cutter model home. It is so fun to watch her go from one room to the next using different styles and colors. Each house has been so different and unique I just love it! It gives me inspiration to be a bit more fearless in the design of my home. Her are some of my favorite Sarah designs! 


Happy Monday! xoxo Katie









0 comments:

Post a Comment