Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Recap

Christmas is by far my favorite holiday and I could not wait to share it with Patrick! 


The week before Christmas we took a trip to the "Christmas" house, a beautiful home in the town my husband grew up in. It is decorated to the nines and becomes a bit of an attraction during the holidays. We have loved going there for years and I was so excited to take Patrick there for the first time!






That weekend we had a holiday dinner in Brooklyn at my brother and soon to be sister in laws home.

The whole family

I love my Auntie Erin

Auntie and Uncle

Christmas Day was so much fun! We go to my in laws in the morning and it was a blast to see Patrick open gifts for the first time.

Waking up Christmas morning

Opening gifts at home!

The we headed over to Cici and Poppas!
tons of gifts!

lots of stockings

opening gifts with Uncle Matt and Dave 
and Aunt Kim

Ready for Christmas dinner!

Overall this little one was our greatest gift! Sad to see the holidays go but it was everything I could have wished for!

xoxo Katie












0 comments:

Post a Comment