Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Back to blogging! and some holiday cheer!

So lots has happened in the past few months! We welcomed our beautiful boy June 4, 2012 and it has been a crazy ride ever since. Now that we have finally gotten back into the routine I thought I would attempt to get back into blogging, it's lots of work but I really enjoy it! So here it goes the Holiday season is upon us. The house is all decorated, (hopefully that will be my next post) and I got our holiday card all done and ready to be mailed this weekend. Here it is...
I looked at tons of cards on Tinyprints.com but this one was by far my favorite, we had the pictures taken at JCPenny. Our six months pictures with our normal photographer was not til January and I knew I wanted to get pictures of Patrick somewhere. I thought they came out great! Here are a few more outtakes not used for our card

0 comments:

Post a Comment