Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Glamming it up...Prego Style

So my first of two baby showers is coming up next week! I am so excited, but no so well stocked in the maternity wardrobe department. Although I have loved the timing of my pregnancy I found myself having tons of winter maternity clothes. Now the weather is warming up and I am scrambling to find things to wear. So when shopping for my shower dresses I was hoping for pieces I could recycle.

The first dress I found was this on the Pickles and Ice Cream website. I love the seersucker fabric and the sash in the front!

Next up I took a trip to Target and found these two adorable dresses.



I think any of these will be great dress up or dress down additions to my wardrobe. I'm just hoping add a few good pieces will last me til the end of May when little man arrives!

Now I just have to decide which for my showers and how to accessorize...oh the options!

1 comments:

  1. I love them all, but the green color blocked dress is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete