Monday, March 5, 2012

Menu Monday!

Its a busy week, but here's what I'm thinking

Monday
Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce and Chicken Cutlets

Chicken cutlets are a staple in our weekly menu but the pasta is a pinterest find!

Tuesday
Making dinner for a girlfriend we haven't decided yet!

Wednesday
Out for Hibachi for my hubby's birthday!

Thursday
Chicken with Mustard Cream Sauce and Brown Rice

yummy and simple recipe!

Friday
NYC with my husband and brother and sister in law we are going to Serendipty 3 !

One of my favorite places in NYC!

Baking Idea of the Week
March is my favorite month, mostly because of my favorite holiday St.Patrick's Day! I am always looking for cute baking ideas and so far this one is my favorite!

Will be making these for a party we are going too!

1 comments:

  1. monday and thursday just look delicious! Oh my! Have fun at Serendipity! I want to go there so bad one day!

    ReplyDelete