Thursday, March 1, 2012

Photo Challenge Day One!

Post a photo of yourself and fifteen facts!


1. Who is your celebrity crush?
Channing Tatum or Justin Timberlake

2. What is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
My Engagement ring (which was my husband grandmothers and my wedding band which was my moms)


3. What are your pet peeves?
Mean and hateful gossip! and scrunchies... sorry


4. What is your favorite article of clothing?
At the moment my yoga pants... but in now pregnant life a blue seersucker halter dress super flattering and perfect for summer


5. What was the last movie you watched?
The Vow. A good chick flick but kinda cheesy

6. Who is your favorite book character?
Abilene from The Help


7. What is your favorite holiday?
St Patick's Day or Christmas

8. What is your biggest fear?
Tsunamis and large cats (panthers, lions etc...) and alligators I know all ridculous!

9. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Ann Taylor Loft, J Crew, and good old Ebay for all the fun stuff!


10. What is your favorite city?
NYC followed closely by New Orleans

11. What are your top 5 favorite TV shows?
Modern Family
Bethany Ever After
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother
American Idol
Jeff Lewis

7) Do you have a favorite style icon, if so who is it?
Audrey Hepburn she embodies such grace and effortless style! and right now Kate Middleton I think I love everything she wears! From the wedding to day wear I would like her whole closet!


8) What cosmetic can you not live without?
Hope in a Jar, Nars blush in Orgasm and bronzer in Laguna, Bobbi Brown eye shadow


9) Who is your favorite designer?
Tory Burch


10) Coke or Pepsi?
Coke no doubt...even better in a bottle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment