Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Struggling...

After we had Patrick my biggest regret was that we didn't get a stroller that converted to a double. I fretted over it and was convinced I had made a huge mistake...Having more than one child has always been in the plans for us. To be honest I have always imagined myself with at least four, a house full of noise, messes and tons of kids. So when Patrick's first birthday rolled around I was anxious to start trying for another, Chris on the other hand saw no reason to rush. My brother and my best friend were getting married in the fall and we had booked a trip to Disney, lets wait we said, it had been so easy to conceive Patrick it would surely not be hard the next time around. So we waited and in the Fall we started trying, now a year and a half months we are still trying. I know in the world of infertility this is no time but to say I am devastated is an understatement.


So when we hit the 8 month mark I knew something was wrong. We meet with an amazing Reproductive Endocrinologist. After loads of testing we discovered my thyroid levels were off probably from my pregnancy with Patrick. I was put on medication and we scheduled our first IUI. We were hopeful and happy to have a path and direction. Unfortunately the first did not work.

So that brings us to today. We had our second IUI on Sunday, this cycle included a much more aggressive treatment with injectables and fermera. At the end we had two beautiful follicles and husbands numbers were great. We are super hopeful this is it and we will have happy news in two weeks!



xoxo
Katie

16 comments:

  1. Having a sound sleep at night is necessary for a person’s health. Choosing a good sofa bed or mattress that complements your body’s shape and is in accordance with its physical needs and sleeping patterns is very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether you are renting or buying a house, finding furniture that suits your budget and liking is the most tricky part. The most considered features are the style and functionality of the furniture. Here in TreasureBox we have a wide variety of furniture choices from living room furniture, bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, to outdoor furniture. Feel free to mix and match as you wish in order to design your room the way you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are the very nice collection. Can you please upload more designs?
    Outdoor Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch all the latest pinoy replays in hd on pinoy tambayan and all the episodes shaare with you which you will be watch everytime.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Wow, these are the very nice collection.Shillong Teer Lottery thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Worth of my Time and money and that very impressive information that you have shared with us thanks alot
    Shillong Teer and I have found your blog in the google page

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is very impressive and most advance information that i have seen among differentShillong Teer Results Blogs and I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I was very glad to see this and Now that what i am looking for this is very impressive and most advance information that i have seen among different
    Shillong Results Online Blogs and I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you may find some of the information related to this but this is the most advance information that i have seen among different
    Shillong teer hit lottery Blogs and I really liked it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard that this blog is very good for the information that is absolutely true thanks alot for sharing it.
    Shillong hit lottery Number Blogs and I really liked it. Loved it layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet you have some secret source of the information that you have shared with us for the
    Win Shillong hit lottery Number thanks for sharing this info

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the way through which you have you have shared this information with us and i really liked to share it.
    Shillong Teer Number thanks for sharing this info..Loved it and Share it on my wall and my facebook page

    ReplyDelete


  13. You are doing great job. Thanks for sharing such a nice info. Watch today updates and guides online

    Elmundodekomori
    Monark Gift
    Click here
    Live updates
    Get online
    tips and tricks
    Today updates

    ReplyDelete
  14. På SwedPrime letar vi alltid efter sätt att förbättra din totala upplevelse och göra de små sakerna lite lättare så att du har lite mer tid att njuta av de saker du älskar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hoba tech Provide Business transformation training course for driving forward your business. Digital transformation involves a business that is using or adopting new technology or digital technologies, to change the way the Business operates. Register your place today

    ReplyDelete