Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Planning

So for as long as I can remember my family and I have gone to my aunts for Christmas Eve but this year my cousin who lives in North Carolina will be having surgery around the holiday so my aunt and uncle are traveling there for the holidays. To say I'm not a little weirded out by this would be a lie. But I am now going to be hosting Christmas Eve and my home. So I've started to a little planning and here is what I'm thinking so far (thank you Pinterest!)

Menu

Baked Raviolis
Thank you Martha Stewart! This recipe is delicious and perfect for Christmas and my Dad's girlfriend who is a vegetarian.

Scrimp Scampi

This recipe is from Southern Living and awesome!

Cranberry Pecan Salad with Goat Cheese

A yummy salad is the perfect addiction to any meal!

Herb Garlic Bread

Need for any meal!

Dessert

I love the idea of hot chocolate bar!

Carmel Pecan Tart


Sugar Cookies

So thats my plan! Hopefully it all comes together!




0 comments:

Post a Comment