Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Work In Progress...Bar Styling

Happy Snowy Tuesday !

We are recovering from snow again today in CT, and preparing for another storm tonight AND one this weekend! Can't say it isn't pretty but I am ready for some sun and warm weather for sure!



Both boys are still sick so a lot of today will be spent napping and resting....ear infections all around.

So it has given me some time to work on some inspiration for my next project, styling our sidebar!
I have searched some of my favorite blogs and of course pinterest and here's some fun inspiration I have found. Hopefully I will have a completed project picture to show you by the end of the week!



So here are a few things I am looking to grab for our buffet/bar!

Paper Straws For Every Season!








Crystal Whiskey Set

This is one thing I wish we had gotten for our wedding but over looked. I am searching for one I like ! My husband thinks his mom might have had one in storage somewhere, hoping thats the case, I would love to be able to display some more heirloms!

Some Fun Liquor Bottles
how fun is this Russian doll vodka?

a classic and a favorite!

Festive Coffee Table Books

To add some layer and height with vases and flowers!





The Perfect Lamp

I love this find at Target! might be a bit much for the husband!

Another Target find, mercury glass with a gray drum shade...


decisions, decisions...

So thats what I have so far, hopefully it all starts coming together soon!

xoxo
Katie














0 comments:

Post a Comment