Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I am joining MeganKelly and Lindsey for Trendy Tot Tuesday! I have been meaning to join up with this link up for awhile but all the cute Valentine's Day fashion has really inspired me! I posted Patrick's Valentine's Day outfit yesterday from our playdate but thought I would post again because it's so darn cute! I also added a few fashion picks for little misters and misses! Dressing little ones for holidays is so fun!




Patricks shirt is from the Oh Sew Cute shop on Etsy here's a link. I have been so into the embroidered shirts lately I have an order for a St. Patricks Day as well as Easter (posts on those to come!)


xoxo
Katie

1 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! Just saw your comment on my wooden sign post! I don't have an etsy shop but if you are interested in ordering one just email me and I can give you all the details! LeahandKyleblog@gmail.com Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete