Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Day Playdate !

Happy Monday!

I am currently surrounded by tissues, medicine and ginger ale as the cold that swept our house finally caught up with me! I've said it once and I'll say it again being sick with a toddler is no joke. So there has been lots of movies and not so healthly lunches! 

But we had a super fun day Friday before the cold hit me ! I am so lucky to have had Patrick at the same time that lots of my other girlfriends also had children. These built in playgroups are the best! And I love that we get to watch the kids all grow up together (I'll do a little throw back photo comparison at the end of the post!)


Handsome man already to play with his girlfriend. Shirt courtesy of Etsy!




We did a toddler friendly art project, literally could not have been easier. I cut out white hearts that the kids painted with water colors and then glued them to red construction paper! Came out cuter than expected!

Then we needed a little snack, found the cups at Target I just love them!



And like I said I have to do a comparison from last year to this year (We are missing one his mom is about to have another baby anyway!)


These two are the best Patrick and Miss Piper (isn't she a doll?!?!), her mom Kristin has been my best friend since early high school. I was lucky enough to be her maid of honor and she was one of my bridesmaids. The fact that we are now having playdates still blows my mind and makes me teary at the same time!


Also I finally got my chalkboard up on our kitchen wall in time for some Valentine's Day art! I'm already brainstorming designs for St. Patricks Day and Easter!


xoxo
Katie







1 comments: