Thursday, November 14, 2013

Living Room Gallery Wall

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Been a crazy few days between trying to continue to get the house in order and chasing a toddler, I never get much of a break!

When we first started house hunting I had one very specific project in mind. It was inspired by John and Sherry at Young House Love. Can I say before I continue how much I love them, their blog, basically everything they do...if you don't follow their blog go do it now...like right now, I'll stay on hold til you get back!

Ok so after your quick Young Love break I'm hoping you're back. So I saw John and Sherry's gallery wall using a rifle paper co. calendar and I was hooked. Only problem I didn't really love the maps. I knew I wanted something a little more portraity for our house. Well rifle paper fixed my problem with the America calendar.
Have you fallen in love yet? Just wait it only gets better

So just like they did I choose to use the Ribba frame Ikea. At 9.00$ a piece you can not beat the price and the mat fit the picture perfectly! 



So I grabbed six frames and then the hard part, picking my six favorite pictures from the calendar. After much thought these were the lucky winners!







Here is the final product. I could not be more happy with how it turned out! 




xoxo 
Katie




1 comments: